Feast on This Grill Opens at North Torrey Pines Court
Breakfast and lunch dining service returns to the California campus's North Torrey Pines Court with the new Feast On This Grill, Monday, September 26.
The grill's menu features:
- Freshly prepared hot menu items for breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Self-service fruit and salad bar and "grab and go" options
- Soup du jour
- Sandwich bar, made to order, and "grab and go" options
- High quality, fresh deli meats, beef, chicken, fish, baked, and produce products
- Assortment of carbonated beverages, coffee, tea, and fresh or bottled non-carbonated beverages and/or juices
- Environmentally friendly packaging and serveware
The grill will be open 7:30 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday.
SOF Travel Award Applications Due October 1
Applications for the Society of Fellows (SOF) Postdoctoral Travel Award program for California postdoctoral fellows must be submitted by Saturday, October 1. The awards are intended to provide postdocs opportunities to present scholarly activities at scientific national or international conferences, according to Ryan Wheeler, manager of the Postdoctoral Services Office, which administers the program.
A maximum of three grants of up to $1,000 each will be awarded for conference-related costs, including travel, housing, and conference registration. A selection committee of five Scripps Research postdocs will review the applications.
Previous award applicants may apply again, but past award winners are ineligible. Eligibility, specific application procedures, and proposal guidelines can be found on the Career and Postdoctoral Services webpage.
Non-applicants postdocs willing to serve on the selection committee are asked to contact Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send comments to: mikaono[at]scripps.edu