People who support Scripps Research impact the future of scientific achievement and medical history. Although we are grateful for their generosity, we are even more appreciative of their personal belief in our mission to save lives through research. This meaningful connection to our work can be best seen in their stories.
- The Alafi Family: Providing Crucial Support for Infectious Disease Research
- Richard and Helen DeVos: Supporting the Next Generation of Biomedical Researchers
- Alex Dreyfoos: West Palm Beach Entrepreneur Leads by Example
- George and Wilma Elmore: Giving Back
- Theresa Esman: Providing Heartfelt Financial Support in the Fight Against Devastating Diseases
- Marjorie Fink: Husband’s Devastating Diagnosis Inspires Gifts to Scripps Florida
- Phillip and Patricia Frost: Giving Researchers the Freedom to Discover