The Security Department would like to ensure that your visit is enjoyable and that you find a parking space and get to your event or meeting on time.
- Ample parking is available to our guests in the Staff Parking Lot on the east side of Scripps Way. Follow “Event Parking” signs or Scripps Security Officer instructions for convenient parking. Spaces reserved for Faculty may not be used for visitor parking.
- Job applicants, park in one of the short term Visitor parking spaces in front of Building B for your interview. Please do not park in these spaces for extended periods of time.
- Stop by the Security Desk on your way out or use the Blue Light Emergency Phones (red button) for a direct line to the Security Desk to request any assistance or an escort.
- Remember to lock your vehicle and store valuables out of sight. Suspicious vehicles or people should be reported to the Scripps Florida Security Department at 561-228-2757
Hours of Operation
24 Hours/Day, Seven Days/Week
Location and Contact
120 Scripps Way
(561) 228-2757 or (561) 228-2411